Henry Sharp FRCS (ORL-HNS) Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon / Rhinologist and Nasal Plastic Surgeon
For your interest and information, here is a list of the commonest conditions that I see and treat in my Private Practice, and the operations that I most commonly perform.
Each heading is linked to an information leaflet produced either by myself or is linked to a relevant resource on an official website that I have sourced.
It is important to remember that many general Ear, Nose and Throat problems can be very effectively treated and cured as an outpatient WITHOUT the need for surgery, and I will make every effort to achieve this.
If an operation IS required, however, the information leaflets I have linked to the procedures below should give you all the information you require about what to expect before and after the surgery.
I will be happy, however, to explain anything about your treatment at any stage at your request if you are at all unsure.
- Ear Infections
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Hearing Loss & Deafness
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Protruding Ears & Pinnaplasty
- Glue Ear & Grommets
- Ear Blockage & Wax
- Disorders Of Smell
- Information for Aspirin Sensitive Patients
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Nasal Blockage
- Nasal Douching
- Nasal Injury & Trauma
- Nosebleeds (or Epistaxis)
- Nose Drops
- Rhinitis, Sinusitis & Nasal Polyps
- Hoarseness & Voice Problems
- Swallowing Difficulty & Laryngopharyngeal Acid Reflux
- Sore Throat & Tonsillitis
- Snoring & Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Globus Pharyngeus